We offer a variety of Christian Formation for adults, including Bible study, theology, Church history and practices, social and cultural issues, and more. These programs are open to everyone and no registration is required.
FAITH FORUM – SUNDAY
We are currently meeting via Zoom every other Sunday to discuss the Bible, theology, social issues, and more. During these socially-distanced times, we are meeting on Sunday mornings from 9:15 to 10:00 AM.
Please note this is a different zoom link than the one used for Sunday Services.
Meeting ID: 895 9427 0175
Phone number to call in: 301-715-8592
- September 26 Heresies and How to Avoid Them (Flo)
- October 10 Heresies Part Two (Joe Twist)
- October 24 Every Shut Eye Ain’t Asleep (Nicete Moodie)
- November 7 Labyrinth (Janet Aldrich)
- November 21 Every Shut Eye Ain’t Asleep (TBA)
- December 5 The DuBois Circle (The Rev. Canon Sandye Wilson)
- December 19 The Reverend George Bragg (Corinne Bowmaker)
We meet in the Parish House from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Mondays. We are exploring what it means to be an Episcopalian. Course topics include church history and development, seasons of the liturgical calendar and lively discussions on a range of topics (authority in Anglicanism, scripture, tradition, reason and more).
Almighty and eternal God, so draw our hearts to you, and so guide our minds, fill our imaginations, and control our wills, that we may be wholly yours, utterly dedicated unto you; and then use us, we pray you, as you will, and always to your glory and the welfare of your people; through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.